Why choose an Interim Manager?
An Interim Manager will offer specialist assistance to an organisation at different stages of its development or at a time of transition and change. The decision to take on an Interim Manager may include some of the following:
- A Director or Manager has left suddenly in the middle of a project
- Changes are being made which necessitate specialist expertise to be brought in
- In a Start-Up situation, an organisation may not wish to employ a new Manager/Director on a permanent basis initially
- A focused and specific piece of work needs to be implemented over a fixed period.
Charisma Interims are carefully matched and thoroughly screened for their expertise and availability. They will be chosen with care for your organisation to ensure a close match to your organisation’s specific needs. Current Interims available are:
- Chief Executives
- Charity Directors
- Directors and Heads of Fundraising
- Operations Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Finance Managers
- Charity Administrators
For more information please contact 01962 813300 or 0207 998 8888 to discuss your requirements with our consultants.