In order for us to understand our clients’ particular needs and requirements, we believe it is imperative for Charisma to establish a strong foundation of trust before, during and after each assignment.
We find out all about your organisation prior to commencing the recruitment process to ensure a thorough knowledge about the issues facing you at this time. Through meetings at our client’s premises and discussion with existing members of the team, we are able to gain this understanding of the key elements that impact on the recruitment process, and the ultimate choice of individuals who will join your organisation.
- Member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation
- 30 years’ recruitment experience
- All candidates interviewed
- Advice on market trends and current salary levels
- Help with Job Descriptions
- Psychometric Profiling available
- Charisma staff volunteer for charities
Charisma is ideally placed to work with organisations throughout the UK. Wherever you are based, our consultants will be delighted to meet with you to find out how we can help you in your search for new members of staff.
Location is not a barrier as interview days are held locally to the organisation, wherever possible, and advertising is targeted to a local area, as well as nationally on-line.