SIG Investments (SIGI) is a charitable subsidiary of the Social Interest Group, which is an organisation that works in partnership with third sector organisations and social enterprises to deliver high quality support, health and social care. The charity’s vision is that people in our society have the opportunity to live healthy, constructive and fulfilled lives. The Social Interest Group has been recognised with a Sayer Vincent Financial Leadership Award for Innovation, as well as ISO 9001 and Investors in People status.
SIGI seeks to strengthen their Board with the appointment of a Chair. SIGI’s role in the Group is to hold properties, both freehold and leasehold, and their loan book. They are very much in their formative years having just started trading in October 2016 and are in the process of becoming a registered housing provider. The principal responsibilities of the Chair will include:
- Provide effective leadership to the Board and guide on property issues
- Maintain a good working relationship between the Board and the Executive Management Team
- Represent SIGI on the SIG Board
- Promote and develop the charity through good governance and robust systems
- Maintain sound financial management and control of charity resources
- Contribute to the growth and strategy
- Determine the overall direction of the charity
The successful candidate will act as an ambassador for the charity and the Group. Demonstrable experience in property finance and property management is desirable.
This unremunerated role is open to all who meet the criteria. To apply for this exceptional opportunity, please send your CV to Jenny Warner, Managing Director, CHARISMA Recruitment, email@example.com quoting our reference JO1386.
For more information or a confidential chat, please call on 0207 998 8888.