Location: Home-based / Flexible. Must be within 90 mins of a major airport.
We are working in partnership with a charity working to end the abuse of animals raised for food, by influencing the policies of the world's biggest companies, demanding legislation, and empowering others to take action.
We are seeking a tenacious and strategically minded Chief Executive to lead this growing organisation.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
· Ability to develop and deliver an organisation wide strategy
· Management experience with the ability to build, lead and inspire a team of high-performing individuals
· A successful track record of working with a board of trustees and leadership team, who have ambitious plans for the future
· Ability to network at a senior level, as well as advocate and influence policy
· Partnership working to enhance impact
We are seeking a credible influencer and communicator, with an inclusive, consultative, and adaptive approach to decision-making, and a strong alignment to the mission of the organisation. Many of the employees are vegan by personal choice, and although not a prerequisite, empathy and understanding of veganism is vital.
For more information, please contact Adam Stacey, Executive Director, Charisma Charity Recruitment, email@example.com or 01962 813300.
Applications should include your CV and supporting statement.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law.
Closing date: 2 December
Interviews: 10 December
However, due to the nature of the role we are reviewing applications as they come in, so please apply as soon as possible as the role may be closed early if a suitable candidate is found.