Do you have a passion for fundraising and the desire to be part of a dynamic Community Outreach Team? Join us to support suffering and persecuted Christian communities around the world—Aid to the Church in Need needs YOU!
Aid to the Church in Need (ACN) are seeking six Community Fundraisers, based in strategic locations throughout England. This ambitious and exciting new team will work with parishes, schools, special interest groups and individual benefactors to raise awareness, generate prayer and fundraise for thousands of life-changing projects around the world.
Successful candidates will be creative, enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals with excellent communication skills. ACN Community Fundraisers will be part of a supportive remote team committed to sharing ideas, strategies and training to maximum success and satisfaction across the team.All postholders must hold a driving licence, have access to a car and be prepared to travel with occasional overnight stays.
For more information, please contact Katherine Anderson-Scott, Charisma Charity Recruitment. Applications should include your CV and supporting statement.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion*, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or other category protected by law.
(*This post is open to Catholic applicants only, as it is deemed to be a genuine occupational requirement under Schedule 9, Paragraph 1 of the Equality Act 2010.)
Closing date: 30 September 2021
Interview date: TBC
· Tyneside – working across the Catholic Dioceses of Hexham & Newcastle, Lancaster and Middlesbrough (Applicants must reside on Tyneside.)
· Greater Manchester/Leeds – working across the Catholic Dioceses of Salford, Leeds and Hallam (Applicants must reside in Greater Manchester or within the Manchester/Leeds corridor.)
· Greater Birmingham – working across the Catholic Dioceses of Nottingham and Northampton and the Archdiocese of Birmingham (Applicants must reside in Greater Birmingham.)
· Bristol – working across the Catholic Dioceses of Menevia, Clifton and Plymouth and the Archdiocese of Cardiff (Applicants must live within 10 miles of Bristol city centre.)
· Greater London/South – working across the Catholic Dioceses of Portsmouth and Arundel & Brighton and the Archdiocese of Southwark (Applicants must reside in Greater London south of the Thames.)
· Greater London/East Anglia – working across the Catholic Dioceses of Westminster, Brentwood & East Anglia (Applicants must reside in Greater London north of the Thames.)