Job Title: Corporate Development Manager
Hours: Full time/ permanent
Salary: circa £35,000 + benefits
We are working with a national disability charity who are seeking to appoint a new Corporate Development Manager to join the successful corporate fundraising team in identifying, approaching and winning new business with national and international companies.
You will use proven persuasive sales skills and the ability to negotiate to secure multi-year high value corporate partnerships, Charity of the Year relationships, Cause Related Marketing (CRM) and sponsorship. You will demonstrate:
- A sound working knowledge of corporate fundraising techniques
- Experience of securing partnerships (in the charitable or private sector) of 6 figure sums
- An understanding of account management with high-profile, high-value accounts
- Experience of presenting and winning new business pitches
- Success in writing winning applications and proposals
- An excellent understanding of marketing and how it can deliver business benefits
You will be confident and enthusiastic, with excellent communication and relationship building skills. Charity experience whilst desirable, is not essential. You will have a flexible and proactive approach and may be asked to travel and stay away overnight to attend meetings, events and training.
If you feel you have the drive and passion to succeed in this exciting role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV and supporting statement to Philippa Bryant, Charisma Charity Recruitment, email@example.com quoting our reference JO1512.
Our client is looking to interview ASAP, so please apply without delay.