Job Title: Corporate Fundraising Manager
Hours: Full time/ permanent
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
Location: Thatcham, Berkshire
We are working in partnership with Prior’s Court Foundation, an independent specialist school supporting children and young people on the autism spectrum who have moderate to severe learning difficulties and complex needs. The school has a world-wide reputation for their dedication to bringing the highest level of expertise to support and improve life chances for people with autism. Currently its services include a school for young people from 5-19 with autism and complex needs, a supportive living and learning provision for young adults with autism up to 25 years, and a training centre offering specialist autism courses and conferences to the wider community.
Prior’s Court Foundation is seeking to appoint a new Corporate Fundraising Manager who will play a major role in helping the organisation reach ambitious fundraising targets. With significant experience of working in a corporate fundraising role or commercial marketing/sales position, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A proven track record of raising six figure sums within prescribed timeframes
- Experience of developing corporate fundraising strategies
- Experience of meeting demanding targets and deadlines within financial constraints
- Experience of proactively building and maintaining a prospects pipeline
- A strong aptitude for networking and building relationships
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively to achieve fundraising targets
We are seeking a creative, results oriented and highly motivated individual with strong planning and organisational skills. You will have outstanding presentation and negotiation skills and an ambitious, innovative and proactive approach to fundraising.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then please submit your CV and supporting statement in a Word document to Jenny Warner or Philippa Bryant, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1520.
Closing date for applications: 13 June 2018
Interview date: w/c 2nd or 9th July 2018