Location: London (remote working with access 1 day a week in the office)
We are working in partnership with RedR UK, an international disaster relief charity, which saves lives by giving aid workers the vital skills they need to do their jobs to the highest possible standard. The charity provides training and technical support to NGOs and thousands of people each year, from providing emergency shelter, to staying safe in the field, from project management after emergencies, to essential water and sanitation skills and more. RedR UK is also a Membership organisation, with a global network of 1,800 Members, all of whom are experienced humanitarian professionals.
They are now seeking a Development Manager who will be required to lead on business development for all grants and contracts, including identifying opportunities and maintaining existing relationships.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
· At least five years’ experience in the humanitarian or international development sector
· A successful track record of securing six/seven figure grants and contracts from statutory, trusts and foundations
· The ability to prepare persuasive proposals and reports for internal and external stakeholders
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines
· Excellent communication skills
· The ability to influence key decision makers through partnership working
We are seeking a confident individual who will be able to represent RedR UK externally, as well as manage their area of work with a high level of attention to detail.You will be enterprising, creative and goal-orientated with a resilient can-do-attitude.
For more information, please contact Katherine Anderson-Scott, Charisma Charity Recruitment. Applications should include your CV and supporting statement.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or other category protected by law.
Closing date: 29 September 2021
Interview date: w/c 11 or 18 October 2021