Job Title: Direct Marketing Officer
Hours: Permanent – 35 hours per week
Salary: £27,000 – £29,500
Location: Alton, Hampshire
We are working in partnership with a health charity seeking to appoint a driven and enthusiastic individual to plan, develop, implement and manage a portfolio of acquisition and retention campaigns that builds both supporter numbers and income.
You will work closely with the Head of Fundraising to develop a series of multi-channelled direct appeals and acquisition campaigns whilst building a committed giving programme that engages with existing and potential supporters. The successful individual will have a minimum of 2 years fundraising experience within appeals, direct marketing or individual giving and will demonstrate:
- Experience of developing and managing a successful multi-channelled cause based campaign for a charity
- Strong track record of increasing income
- Experience of supporter acquisition and cultivation
- Experience of developing and implementing successful supporter journeys to ensure smooth transition between acquisition and retention programmes
- Ability to design income generating campaigns based on the motivations and needs of potential supporters
We are seeking an individual with exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade a wide range of stakeholders.
You will be joining a motivated, ambitious and forward thinking team full of opportunities for growth and development. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual. If you feel you have the drive and passion to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement, to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1389.