Job Title: Executive Assistant
Salary: Up to £38K
We are working in partnership with Young Minds who are the UK’s leading charity committed to improving the wellbeing and mental health of children and young people. They campaign to create change so that children and young people can cope with life’s adversities, find help when needed and succeed in life. The charity is now looking to appoint a highly experience and professional Executive Assistant to provide executive support to the Chief Executive (CEO) across a wide range of functions. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Considerable experience of supporting a high profile Chief Executive or similar
- A proven track record of proactive support for a board and senior leadership team, developing agendas and ideally experience of supporting the recruitment and induction of Trustees
- Excellent project management, administration and business management skills, including minute-taking, report writing and presentation preparation
- The ability to juggle varying and conflicting priorities, plan workloads and work on own initiative with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisation, communication, interpersonal and written skills along with the ability to work and influence across a wide range of stakeholders with tact and diplomacy.
- A strategic view and a willingness and ability to make a contribution to a wide range of discussions, sometimes beyond immediate personal expertise and experience
- An understanding of good governance in the charity sector and the legal frameworks that charities must comply with
Young Minds is at a very exciting point at its development. You will join a committed, lively team, working together for a positive change. If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this important role then we would like to hear from you.
To apply please send your CV in Word format to Charisma Recruitment: email@example.com quoting our reference JO1469.
Closing date for applications: 24 January 2018, however please apply without delay
Interview date: 31 January 2018