Job Title: Fundraisers
Hours: Full Time or Part Time considered
Salary: Circa £28K
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
We are working in partnership with a highly respected medical charity who are seeking to appoint Fundraisers for their growing team. The charity is entering an exciting phase as it looks to launch new campaigns and grow the income of the charity. They are seeking to appoint three self-motivated individuals to join their dynamic and pro-active fundraising team.
The successful candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Experience of fundraising is desirable (individual giving, legacy, lottery, partnerships or corporate), although candidates with a strong background in business development, campaigns, direct marketing or sales in a commercial environment will also be considered
- A solid understanding of online marketing and social networking
- Experience of donor care or relationship building with individuals or companies
- Strong interpersonal, networking and influencing skills and the ability to communicate with a wide range of audiences
- Numeracy and analytical skills with excellent organisational and time management skills
- An adaptable approach and a willingness to travel and work flexible hours
- A full clean, UK driving license
The charity is fully committed to helping individuals reach their full potential by providing training and support for continued professional development. If you have an understanding and interest in the voluntary sector and you are an individual with drive and ambition, then we very much look forward to hearing from you.
The charity would like the fundraisers to start as soon as possible therefore please submit your CV and supporting statement, without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org.