Job Title: Fundraising & Communications Manager
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Contract: Fixed term (15 months)
Salary: Circa £30K
We are working in partnership with a charity seeking to appoint a self-motivated, experienced and creative Fundraising & Communications Manager with extensive fundraising knowledge, management experience, excellent donor care, sound business acumen, a creative flair and excellent verbal and written communication skills to meet the needs of the charity both now and into the future. The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience of working in a professional fundraising environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates creativity and innovation
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of presenting fundraising ideas to a variety of audiences
- Sound financial acumen
- Experience of managing and motivating both staff and volunteers.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and engaging individual who has the ability to work effectively with people at all levels in the organisation and externally; and to help build sustainable fundraising for the Charity into the future.
If you are interested in this role then please submit your CV AS SOON AS POSSIBLE in a word document, with a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1471.
Closing date for applications: 14 January 2018, however please apply without delay
Interview date: 22 January 2018