Job Title: Fundraising Manager
Hours: 4 or 5 days per week
Salary: £32,000 – £35,000 pro-rata
We are working in partnership with Chichester Cathedral as they seek to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Fundraising Manager. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone with a passion for fundraising and an interest in heritage, music and learning & engagement to join the team and help grow income to support the valuable work of the cathedral at the heart of the Chichester community.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven fundraising experience, evidenced by a track record of securing and growing income from a variety of fundraising disciplines
- A track record of successful relationship building
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and the ability to engage with a wide range of audiences
- A collaborative approach and the ability to work proactively with colleagues
- Resourcefulness and a readiness to work on a flexible basis
We are seeking an individual with excellent interpersonal skills and a proactive and driven approach to fundraising. If you feel you have the necessary skills and energy to join this charity we would like to hear from you.
Please submit your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1497.
Closing date for applications: 28 March 2018
Interview date: week commencing 16 April 2018