Job Title: Fundraising Manager / Consultant
Location: Isle of Wight
Salary: Up to £35,000
We are working in partnership with a leading fundraising consultancy who have decades of experience managing successful annual, capital and legacy campaigns for charities and not-for-profit organisations. The consultancy is now seeking to appoint a Fundraising Manager/ Consultant to work alongside a Senior Consultant (Director of Fundraising) managing a team of 6 fundraisers and work on annual fundraising planning and delivery to achieve income targets across the range of revenue streams. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Proven track record of more than five years successful fundraising
- Experience of managing and motivating a team
- Experience of developing and delivering strategies
- Digital skills, mobile and online giving which are now increasingly part of the fundraising mix
- Budget management skills and the ability to work effectively with limited resources
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
The post holder will be an energetic, ambitious and proactive individual who has a creative and innovative management style. You will have the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships and be committed to understanding and delivering a high-quality service working to the values of the organisation.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you. Please submit your CV and a supporting statement, in word format, to Charisma Charity Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1453.
Closing date for applications: ASAP