Job Title: Fundraising Manager
Hours: Full time/ permanent
Part time working will be considered
Salary: up to £35k
Location: Kingsclere, Berkshire
We are working in partnership with an award winning national charity that supports blind and partially sighted children and adults. The organisation is looking to appoint an experienced Fundraising Manager to lead the implementation of the fundraising strategy, meet ambitious funding targets and develop the fundraising strategy on an ongoing basis. The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• Experience of developing and implementing a successful income generation strategy
• Proven skills and experience in Fundraising and excellent understanding of all channels
• Financial management and budgeting experience
• Excellent written communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with a wide variety of people at all levels both internally and externally.
We are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic and engaging individual with strong communication skills and the ability to inspire and enlist the support of others. If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement to email@example.com quoting our reference 1605-2
Closing date 11 December 2016
Interview date TBC