Job Title: Fundraising Officer
Hours: Full time/ permanent – 35 hours per week
Salary: £25,500 per annum
Location: Alton, Hampshire
We are working in partnership with a leading health charity who provide advice, support and financial assistance to thousands every year. The charity is now seeking to appoint a driven and enthusiastic fundraiser to play a key role in the growing fundraising team. This is a new position and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to adapt and develop the role, offering huge potential for personal and career development. The post holder will need to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 2 years fundraising experience with a proven track record of increasing income
- Proven experience of supporter acquisition and cultivation
- Proven experience of developing and managing a successful multi-channeled cause based campaign
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with different types of audiences through various methods
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade a wide range of stakeholders including suppliers, supporters and colleagues
We are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic and engaging individual who is able to work independently and as part of a team. You will be able to work under pressure and prioritise whilst working to tight deadlines.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual. If you feel you have the drive and passion to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement to email@example.com quoting our reference JO1448 at your earliest convenience.
Interviews will be arranged on an ongoing basis so please do apply without delay.