Job Title: Group Head of Supporter Engagement & Fundraising
Hours: Full time/ permanent
Location: Telford – flexibility available
We are working in partnership with PDSA, the UK’s leading vet charity. PDSA who provides free and low-cost treatment to pets in need, is seeking to appoint a Group Head of Supporter Engagement & Fundraising:
This is a senior group wide fundraising role, central to the income objectives and operations of the charity. The successful candidate for this high profile position will be responsible for a significant direct and indirect team, contributing to very substantial income objectives. The successful individual will demonstrate:
- Significant experience in a senior fundraising role or roles
- Income generation through a variety of fundraising channels and developing new opportunities
- Effective management of significant budgets
- Leadership of large teams
- Knowledge of customer contact and CRM strategies
- Continuous improvement through effective monitoring and assessment
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes.
We are seeking a committed and highly effective individual for this outstanding position. You will deliver long-term sustainable income growth through donated income and perform a key role in supporter contact strategy on behalf of and within the organisation.
If you feel you have the drive and passion to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your CV in a word format, along with a supporting statement, to Jill Livingstone, Associate Director of Charisma Charity Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1472.
Closing date for applications: 31 January 2018
Interview date: 16 February 2018