Job Title: Head of Finance
Hours: Full time 40 hours per week – flexibility in hours worked Monday to Friday
Salary: £45k – £50k per annum or pro-rata for part time hours
We are working in partnership with an organisation seeking to appoint a Head of Finance. This is an influential role, in which you will report directly to the Chief Finance Officer. You will be responsible for a team who will look to you for leadership and a clear sense of direction in providing financial services to the organisation.
You will be professionally qualified ACA/ACCA/ACMA with a strong technical background and experience at a senior level either from Private or Public Sector. You will be an effective finance leader with a successful track record of results orientated delivery and process improvement.
The successful individual will demonstrate:
- Team management experience
- In depth knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards
- A high level of skill in dealing with technical accounting issues, tax and VAT
- Ability to interpret, analyse and communicate financial information at an advanced level
- Commercial acumen including financial modelling
- Experience of managing, setting and monitoring budgets and financial management information, including developing and using management information
- Clear understanding of Financial governance processes and controls
- Excellent IT skills with advanced excel and experience of financial accounting software packages
You will have excellent communication skills, written and verbal with the ability to influence key stakeholders both internally and externally. We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced individual with drive and ambition to succeed in this role. If you feel you have the relevant qualifications and experience, we very much look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Please submit your CV and supporting statement, plus a completed application form, in a word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1470.
Interview date: mid-Feb 2018 TBC