Job Title: Head of Finance
Hours: Full time/ permanent
Salary: up to £45k
Location: Mid Sussex
We are working in partnership with a hospice based in Mid Sussex seeking to appoint a Head of Finance to support the hospice to achieve its objectives. You will be responsible for ensuring provision of an effective financial management service to the hospice and its trading company. The successful individual will have an understanding of charity administration requirements. You be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) and will demonstrate experience of:
- Preparing, monitoring and reporting of budget and financial management information
- Developing, delivering and monitoring financial strategy
- Relevant accounting and financial systems
- Evaluating services and developing appropriate comparator information
- Reviewing and analysing performance and financial information
- Supporting strategic planning, contributing to organisational change and development
- Managing or supervising staff
We are seeking an individual with a proactive and organised approach to work. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate others. If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1479.
CLOSED FOR NEW APPLICATIONS