Job Title: Individual Giving Fundraiser
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours)
Salary: up to £30k
We are working in partnership a leading military charity seeking to appoint an Individual Giving Fundraiser. You will work with the Director of Fundraising and Senior Philanthropy Manager to develop and implement a strategy to deliver Individual Giving, to include Cash Appeals, Regular Giving, Major Donors and Legacies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team, and to help develop the fundraising strategy. The successful individual will demonstrate:
- Experience of managing the Individual Giving income stream, with a good understanding of the relevant fundraising market and trends
- Experience of introducing new Individual Giving streams, including Regular Giving
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office), with proven experience of using fundraising or CRM databases
- Demonstrable experience of recruiting and managing new donors
- Experience of delivering exceptional donor stewardship programmes
- Able to inspire and motivate support and engagement
We are seeking a motivated, self-starter, capable of acting on own initiative. You will be a resilient and results-focused individual, with a track record of achieving fundraising targets. If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you
Please submit your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1554.
Our client is looking to interview as soon as possible so please apply without delay.