Job Title: Individual Giving Manager
Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire
Hours: Full-time 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £30,000 – £33,000 pa
We are working in partnership with a military charity that relieves poverty and distress amongst ex-servicemen and their dependants through a range of financial, medical and community aid.
The charity is now seeking to appoint an experienced Individual Giving Manager to develop and implement the Trust’s annual donor acquisition and donor development programmes to increase income and attract new supporters. The Trust is in year one of a five year plan to grow the database of supporters and develop the value within the base, specifically in mid value, legacy, regular and cash giving.
The successful individual demonstrate:
- Success in delivering individual giving campaigns
- Effective project management experience
- Experience of managing multiple campaigns
- Experience of analysing campaign results and preparing reports
- Experience of managing third party suppliers
- Strong numerical skills with the ability to understand, use and manipulate data and financial information.
We are seeking a positive, friendly individual with a can do attitude. You will bring excellent communication skills in order to work effectively with a wide range of colleagues and partners.
Please apply by emailing your CV and Supporting Statement to Charisma Charity Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1583.
Our client is looking to interview as soon as possible, so please apply without delay