Job Title: Interim Chief Executive Officer
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, immediate start, 6-12 month term
We are working in partnership with Wellness with a Goal, a well established mental health charity, providing and promoting a range of mental and wellbeing-related services. The charity operates mainly in Elmsbridge Borough but also wider Surrey.
The charity is on the brink of exciting changes, as the board of Trustees are looking to work with a CEO to implement their new, comprehensive business plan and ambitious five year strategy. The Interim CEO will play a pivotal role in laying the foundations for a major change in the delivery of mental health and wellbeing services.
Reporting to the Board of Trustees, the role will require the following skills and experience:
- Five years’ strategic leadership
- Proven experience of business management, including handling substantial budgets
- Track record of successful achievements and project delivery
- Commitment to high quality service delivery
- Experience of leading staff and volunteers during periods of change
- Ability to manage individuals and teams effectively
- A self-starter; resilient and flexible
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; including networking and influencing; and promoting the charity
- Strong empathy with mental health issues and awareness of current mental health developments.
We are seeking a high quality and committed individual to provide vision and inspirational leadership, to achieve these objectives; and help build the foundations for the next phase of the charity.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual; within a growing and increasingly high profile part of the wider care community. If you feel you have the drive and passion to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your CV, in a word format, with a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1413 as soon as possible.
Closing date for applications: 26 September 2017