Job Title: Interim Trusts and Foundations Manager
Hours / contract: 6-months maternity cover with possibility to extend
Salary: Band 8a, £41,438 – 49,727 per annum pro-rata dependent on experience, plus fringe allowance 5% of basic salary p.a. pro-rata
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
We are working in partnership with a leading veterans’ charity seeking to appoint an interim maternity cover for the post of Trusts and Foundations Manager. This is an exciting time to join the charity, and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with and manage a motivated team, with a comprehensive pipeline of proposals and reports in place.
In order to succeed in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum 5 years’ charity experience in a trust fundraising role
- A proven track record securing six-figure gifts
- Demonstrable experience in developing project proposals
- Experience tracking and reporting on project performance
- Experience in pitch situations, presenting to trustee boards
- Experience planning and managing budgets
- Line management experience
You will be a highly organised team player with a natural work ethic and strong communication skills. Autonomous and a self-starter, you will be comfortable taking individual responsibility for the role whilst understanding the need to maintain interaction with colleagues.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. Our client is looking to interview suitable candidates ASAP.
To apply, please submit your CV and supporting statement as soon as possible to email@example.com quoting our reference JO1562. For any further information, please contact Philippa Bryant, Recruitment Consultant on 01962 813300.