Recruitment Team Supporter
Full-Time/ 4 days considered
We are currently seeking to appoint a Recruitment Team Supporter and this opportunity would suit a proactive and flexible individual with excellent office skills and a willing attitude. You will be working closely with our Recruitment Team and your responsibilities will include:
- Event organisation
- Update social media activity and the company website
- Database management and research
- Assist with marketing and advertising initiatives
- Monthly supplier invoices and company expenses
- Assist with resourcing candidates for jobs through database and social media
- Cover for the Office Manager as required
The successful candidate with have excellent organisational skills, a high attention to detail and be proficient in using Microsoft Office. Knowledge of social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) and a background in recruitment would be desirable, however full training will be given.
Our team is friendly, hard-working, driven and totally committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and candidates. To add value to the team, the successful candidate will have similar personal qualities and be adaptable to changing business needs.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to Jenny Warner, Managing Director of Charisma, as soon as possible as interviews will be arranged on an ongoing basis – firstname.lastname@example.org