Job Title: Major Gifts Manager
Hours: 37.5 hours/ week
Job Type: Full time/ permanent
Salary: £40,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits
We are working with a national charity which uses sport to engage with young people, teaching vital life skills, uniting diverse groups, increasing aspiration and promoting respect. The charity is now seeking a new Major Gifts Manager to join their dynamic fundraising team.
To succeed in this role, you will be an enthusiastic and tenacious fundraiser with excellent people skills. You will have the ability to influence and a strong motivation to succeed. Besides being responsible for developing and delivering the charity’s major donor strategy, you will also manage the Individual Giving Officer who handles gifts below £1K.
You will have:
- At least of five years’ experience in a fundraising or relationship development team
- Experience of securing 5 and 6 figure gifts from high net-worth individuals in the charitable sector or similar experience gained in the commercial sector
- Experience of working with Trustee boards, senior volunteers and/or development committees to secure funding
- Experience of providing detailed reports and updates for donors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you feel you have the necessary skills, experience and energy to join this charity we would like to hear from you.
Please submit your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement as soon as possible to email@example.com quoting our reference JO1499.
Closing date for applications: ASAP
Interview date: week commencing 19 March 2018