Job Title: Marketing & Communications Officer
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £26K to £32K depending on experience
We are working in partnership with the UK’s leading kidney patient support charity, Kidney Care UK which provides practical, financial and emotional support and financial assistance to thousands every year and campaigns to improve care services across the UK.
Kidney Care UK are now seeking to appoint a Marketing & Communications Officer to work closely with the Marketing & Communications Director to develop and deliver a marketing plan for the charity with particular emphasis on brand and publications marketing, promotion of patient support services, event management, patient engagement and volunteering. The post holder will also work with the Senior Media & PR Officer and Senior Web & Digital Officer to support efforts to grow the media and digital profile of the charity.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a marketing or communications role
- Experience of working for a charity or health related organisation
- Ability to assist with developing and delivering successful marketing and communication campaigns
- Experience of working and developing strong internal and external relationships
- Relevant experience of design and print and working within clear brand guidelines
- Experience of assisting with an organisation’s events programme and major events
- Excellent copy writing skills
The ideal candidate will have a degree or equivalent qualifications and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will be a pro-active, self-motivated and innovative individual who has the ability to work on their own and as part of a team and have excellent project management capability.
If you have the enthusiasm and passion for this exciting role then we would like to hear from you.
Please send your CV and supporting statement to Charisma Charity Recruitment, email@example.com quoting our reference JO1574.
Please apply ASAP due to the early start date required for this role.