Job Title: Philanthropy Fundraiser
Hours: 35 hours per week
Full time/ permanent
We are working in partnership with a healthcare charity seeking to appoint a Philanthropy Fundraiser to identify, research and build relationships with major donors in Wiltshire. You will manage a programme of high-level fundraising events to generate income and raise awareness of the work of the charity. The successful individual will demonstrate:
• A minimum of one years’ fundraising experience
• Experience of a least one of the following areas: major donor fundraising, legacy fundraising, corporate or trust fundraising
• Excellent research skills
• Ability to write tailored fundraising proposals to a high standard
• Ability and confidence to ask supporters for major gifts.
We are seeking a self-starter who is highly organised with the ability to work on your own initiative and remotely, whilst also being willing to work closely with fundraising colleagues from other teams. This is an exciting new role within an award winning charity and if you feel you have the skills and experience we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Please email your CV and supporting statement, in a word format, to email@example.com quoting our reference 1612-10.