Job Title: Philanthropy Manager
Salary: up to £35K
We are working in partnership with a local health charity whose mission is to make a real difference to patient care for over 840,000 patients treated each year, as well as the millions of friends and family who visit them, and the NHS staff who care for them. The charity is now seeking to appoint a Philanthropy Manager to maximise income from charitable trusts, high net worth individuals and grant funders. Working with the Director of Income Generation, you will develop strategies, annual action plans and budgets to ensure work is focused and targets achieved.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Demonstrable success of securing significant income from charitable trusts and foundations
- An understanding of grant sources and cultivating and securing significant gifts and achieving challenging personal fundraising targets
- Experience of researching trusts, foundations, high net worth individuals and identifying opportunities with an understanding of sector trends
- Proven experience of developing and managing effective long-term relationships with trusts and foundations and of supporting senior volunteers, staff, trustees to maximise donor relationships
- Experience of working with external stakeholders to gather project information to develop compelling case for support
- Experience of developing and implementing cultivation events which inspire and engage major donor audiences
- Budget setting and monitoring, strategy development and action planning
We are seeking a creative, articulate and persuasive individual with good networking and organisational skills. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual. If you feel you have the drive and passion to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your CV, in a word format, to email@example.com quoting our reference JO1456.
The client would like to interview as soon as possible so please apply without delay.