Job Title: Senior Digital Fundraising Officer
Salary: £30K – £33K
We are working in partnership with an animal charity who’s mission it is to improve the welfare of working animals in the world’s poorest communities. They do this through treatment, training and teaching. The charity is now looking to appoint a Senior Digital Fundraising Officer who will be responsible for maximising income generation through digital channels, while providing an outstanding digital experience to supporters. The successful individual will demonstrate:
- Extensive experience working with RSM/payment gateways
- Experience of generating income via social media and digital platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Extensive experience working with content management systems, with some experience of developing/managing a Word Press website
- Leading digital marketing programs, including Google AdWords, content marketing and search engine optimisation
- Experience of planning, coordinating and executing search strategies
- Working with agencies on the development of websites and microsites
- Experience of using analytical tools, including Google Analytics, to evaluate performance of digital media
The post holder will be a flexible, innovative and creative individual with excellent numerical and project management skills. You will be well organised, with excellent attention to detail and have a good understanding of using digital marketing to support brand-building and income generation.
If you are a self-starter with strong self-motivation, energy and drive, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement, to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1454.
Closing date for applications: 11 December 2017
Interview date: 19 December 2017