We are working in partnership with a non-profit environmental organisation seeking to appoint an experienced Senior Land Bank and Project Manager with strong project management skills to plan and deliver an exciting and complex urban tree planting and community engagement project, with a new corporate partner.You will be the central point of contact for multiple internal and external stakeholders, responsible for securing an extensive urban land bank and driving the project forward to achieve several fixed project milestones.
The ideal candidate will be experienced working with local authorities, corporates, communities, and schools and overseeing design and delivery of the capital works. To identify and secure land in urban areas.To plan and deliver a flagship project to time, budget and required mission standard.
· Proven track record in identifying and securing contracts with local authorities and other public or private landowners
· Experienced in managing projects and programmes successfully, including budget management. Project management qualification desirable
· Excellent relationship management skills and track record of effective partnership management including with major businesses, delivering a consistent high level of customer care and responsiveness
· Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and manage productive relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders, including working with virtual teams
· Proven ability to manage competing requirements, delegate appropriately, deliver on time, and move projects forward effectively
You will be self-motivated and goal-oriented with a relevant degree or equivalent professional experience working in an environmental science, conservation, natural resources, or business sustainability.Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law.
To apply, please submit your CV and supporting statement.
Due to the urgent requirement for this position, please apply without delay.