We are working in partnership with a national health charity that are dedicated to improving the diagnosis, prevention, and suffering of fragility fractures.
The charity is now seeking a Senior Project Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract who will primarily support the Research Manager and Director of Clinical Services in delivering the Research Academy work programme as well as supporting projects across the Clinical Team, notably the professional education and programmes.
The post holder will report to the Research Manager, and work alongside the necessary external Academy members (e.g., Working Group Chairs) to support the development of the Academy planning and performance reporting. The successful candidate will demonstrate:
· Excellent organisational skills – ability to organise formal meetings (internal & external) and to provide detailed minutes of these within an agreed deadline
· Experience and competent in the use of project planning tools including MS Project or equivalent with a range of software packages, e.g., MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, MS PowerPoint and SharePoint
· Evidence of project management training and significant project management experience
· Good understanding of formal or medical copy writing and medical guidance layout
· A self-starting attitude with a desire to support colleagues in achieving shared objectives
· Evidence of the ability to understand complex subjects quickly
· Experience of supporting business plan development and delivery
We are seeking an individual with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills and a commitment to delivering high standards of work.If you feel you have the drive and passion to succeed in this exciting and essential role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
For more information, please contact Sandra Smith, Charisma Charity Recruitment, applications should include your CV and supporting statement.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law.
Our client is looking to interview as soon as possible so please apply without delay.