Job Title: Supporter Care Officer
Hours: 34.5 hours a week
We are working in partnership with an animal charity who’s mission it is to improve the welfare of working animals in the world’s poorest communities. They do this through treatment, training and teaching. The charity is now looking to appoint a Supporter Care Officer to join their team. The Supporter Care team is responsible for increasing support from donors by making telephone calls, taking donations over the telephone, responding to supporter queries and sending thank you letters.
The successful individual will demonstrate:
- A minimum of one years’ experience of working in telemarketing or supporter care
- Proven track record of achieving targets and KPIs
- Experience of providing excellent customer service
- Experience of resolving complaints and problems
- Experience of providing exemplary administrative support
- Experience of working collaboratively in a team
We are seeking a confident communicator who has the ability to build strong relationships with people from a variety of backgrounds. You will be well organised, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and to diffuse situations with patience and diplomacy.
If you are a self-starter with strong self-motivation, energy and drive, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement, to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1406.
Closing date for applications: 14 August 2017
Interview date: 18 August 2017