We are working in partnership with Genetic Alliance UK, the largest alliance of organisations supporting people with genetic, rare and undiagnosed conditions in the UK. Their members and the people they support are at the heart of everything they do. They advocate for fast and accurate diagnosis, good quality care and access to the best treatments, actively support progress in research, and engage with decision makers and the public about the challenges faced by their community. They run two long standing projects, Rare Disease UK and SWAN UK (syndromes without a name).
They are now seeking a Trust and Community Fundraising Manager, who working directly with the Senior Management Team, maintain and develop important income streams for the organisation. The postholder will lead on developing new project plans, proposals, and processes to achieve sustainable long-term funding from community fundraising and grants and trusts.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
· Minimum of two years’ experience working in a fundraising role.
· Excellent track record of achievement in Trust and Foundation fundraising.
· Experience of managing a budget, assessing financial viability, and measuring the impact of activities.
· Experience of utilising different tools for the purposes of income generation.
· Ability to build relationships with people from a range of backgrounds and levels of seniority.
· Experience of using Salesforce, Razors Edge or a similar CRM is desired.
· Experience of varied fundraising including major donors, legacies and/or community fundraising is desired.
We are seeking an individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to adjust according to the audience.The ability to work independently, or collaboratively, prioritise workload and maximise the use of time is essential.
For more information, please contact Katherine Anderson-Scott, Charisma Charity Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org or 01962 813300. Applications should include your CV and supporting statement.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or other category protected by law.
Closing date: applications are being reviewed and interviews are being conducted on a rolling basis, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.