Our comprehensive and professional recruitment process ensures that we take the pressure off you to find the best people to join your teams. We offer candidates available for permanent and interim solutions, as well as executive search for senior management positions.
- Meet with client to discuss role and key requirements
- Agree job description and person specification
- Agree plan for Executive Search approach
- Agree timelines and media for advertising
- Review all applications received
- Interview all potential candidates and verify identity/eligibility to work in UK
- Draw up a shortlist of ‘best-fit’ candidates for client
- Agree dates for, and arrange, 1st interviews
- Fix date for 2nd interviews if required
- Turn down unsuccessful candidates
- Make offer to chosen candidate
- Act as liaison if any negotiation is required
- Assist with references
- Agree start date
- Continue contact with both client and candidate
- Our principal consultant can attend the interview panel day, if required
- As members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation, we adhere to the Code of Conduct to recruit professionally and ethically at all times
- All of our processes are set out clearly so that we deal with any issues along the way
- Our fees include online advertising with the Guardian, Third Sector and other relevant charity job sites
- All Charisma staff have experience of volunteering for charities themselves which helps us to have an understanding of how charities work.
For clarification of any part of the process, please contact us for a confidential discussion on 0207 998 8888 or 01962 813300.